Diving Tour at Land's End & The Arch
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Scuba diving in the Sea of Cortez is an unforgettable experience featuring amazing sea life, reefs, and underwater sand falls to explore. On this diving tour, only for certified divers and lead by the team at Cabo Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center, you’ll get the chance to go scuba diving in the best spots that the Sea of Cortez has to offer. This certified, two-tank diving takes you to one of the best spots in Cabo San Lucas: the iconic Arch.
Go Scuba Diving in Cabo San Lucas
Journey to top dive locations including an underwater canyon that drops down thousands of feet, Land’s End, the sea lion colony, Neptune’s Finger, the Arch of Cabo San Lucas, and the deepest sand falls in the world!
This is diving at Land’s End, Cabo San Lucas with the regional experts who know it best. There is so much to see and enjoy, so book your diving tour with us today!
See Land’s End, Cabo Like Never Before
Above the water, Land’s End, Cabo San Lucas in Baja California is home to beaches and breathtaking vistas. What many travelers don’t know is that this region harbors a number of natural treasures underwater as well. On our Land’s End diving tour, you’ll be led by regional experts to some of the Pacific Ocean’s most spectacular underwater locations.
Scuba dive around the stunning Neptune’s Finger, a rock formation that extends spectacularly both above and below the sea. Swim through the Arch of Cabo San Lucas and take in the plethora of marine life that lives in and around Land’s End. Keep your eyes out for sea turtles, dolphins, tropical fish, and more!
Dive with Cabo Adventures, PADI Five Star Dive Center
Cabo Adventures is a PADI Five Star Dive Center which means we have everything you need to enjoy the region’s finest diving experience. Led by local experts, our diving tours equip you with the industry’s best gear to ensure maximum safety and functionality during your dives.
Our extensive familiarity with the region and its many treasures will help you get up close and personal with the most astounding underwater vistas that Land’s End has to offer. Whether you are brand-new to diving or a seasoned scuba expert, this is a tour you’re sure to love.
Find the Best Time to Book Your Arch of Cabo San Lucas Diving Tour
Ready to plan your dive at Land’s End and the Arch of Cabo San Lucas? June to December offer the greatest visibility, warmest water and longest periods of calm weather. Visibility can exceed 100 feet but averages 40 - 50 ft.
This program is exclusive for certified divers. If you’d like to do this program but aren’t certified, we’d like to invite you to look at our dive certification courses. A dive certification course can open up a world of opportunities, and many of our courses can be completed while you are on your Los Cabos vacation.
What's included in this tour
- PADI certified dive master
- Water and light refreshments
What do you need to know before you book
- Scuba diving equipment fee: $35 USD
- This program is exclusive for certified divers
- Add round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo for just 5 USD per traveler. Call us at +1-800-916 8734 or email us to book this service
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- At least one immersion in the 12 months prior to diving with Cabo Adventures is required
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- An acknowledgment of risk will need to be signed before participation
- All divers will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
What to bring
- Money for scuba diving equipment fee
- Money for photos and souvenirs
- Resort Class + 1 tank dive... Taking a pool lesson with our diving specialists at participating resorts in Los Cabos. Lessons take about 2 hours and course completion prepares you for a one-tank dive.
- Discover Scuba... A beginner lesson in pool + one-tank dive would be part of your adventure in the Bay of Cabo San Lucas. The program is organized as a package with a total duration of 3 hours.
The maximum group size is 3 divers to one guide.
LEARN TO DIVE COURSES
PADI CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS