PADI Open Water Diver Certification
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Get Certified! Get your scuba certification with the professional instructors of Cabo Adventures' PADI 5-Star Dive Center. If you've always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts!
The Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
Don't Spend Vacation Time in a Classroom
Scuba Diving it's something you've always thought about doing. Now you can learn to dive when it's convenient for you with PADI eLearning. You'll learn the basic principles of scuba through PADI's interactive, online program. Go at your own pace, on your own time anywhere there's internet access. Complete your eLearning before arriving in Cabo and start diving right away with the expert team of Cabo Adventures' PADI 5-Star Dive Center
Click here if you don't want to spend vacation time in a classroom.
Prepare to Dive anywhere in the World! Learning to dive is incredible! Breath underwater for the first time (something you'll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During this course, you will complete a skills circuit in our new private pool facility in small groups before mastering these skills in Open Water over the course of 4 dives.
What you learn:
- How much fun scuba diving is buoyancy control
- Scuba diving equipment considerations for your local diving environment
- How to plan, and execute actual dives
- How to prevent and manage problems
The Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open water dives to review your skills and explore!
Anybody signing up for courses will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire. If you are interested in getting back into diving or want more information, please reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's included in this experience
- PADI Certified Dive Instructor
- PADI Certification
- Certification card
- Water and light refreshment
- Scuba Diving equipment (40 usd per person)
- Round-trip transportation
- Private tour available
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- All certified divers must provide proof of certification
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- An acknowledgment of risk will need to be signed before participation
- All divers will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire
Sign up for your class here!
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Money for optional purchases
- Light sweater (winter months)
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Resort Class + 1 tank dive...Taking a confined water lesson with our diving specialists at participating resorts in Los Cabos. Lessons take about 2 hours and course completion prepares you for a one-tank dive.
- Discover Scuba... A beginner lesson in confined water + one-tank dive would be part of your adventure in the Bay of Cabo San Lucas. The program is organized as a package with a total duration of 3 hours.
The maximum group size is 3 divers to one guide.
LEARN TO DIVE COURSES
PADI CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS