ATV Desert Adventure
$91 USDPrice per vehicle
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
The Best ATV Excursions In Cabo San Lucas
Explore everything that the Baja desert has to offer on our ATV Desert Excursion! Your day begins with a complimentary hotel pick-up in our air-conditioned van that will take you to our EcoFarm. Upon arrival, you’ll get to enjoy an hour of fun and educational workshops including papermaking and chocolate making. After that, it's time to get your adrenaline pumping on our Polaris ATV vehicles and we’ll provide you with full protective gear to ensure you have a safe and fun experience. During your exhilarating ride through scenic mountain trails, our professional photographers will capture amazing shots to commemorate your time with us. We’ll then finish off the day with a delicious Mexican buffet lunch as well as a beer, mezcal, and tequila tasting. This is an amazing Cabo excursion you won’t want to miss out on!
Beyond a Simple ATV Tour!
Our ATV tour in Cabo is the only one that includes a visit to EcoFarm, a series of interactive experiences surrounding sustainability and conservation. Come and enjoy an hour of fun educational workshops at the EcoFarm. Click here to discover EcoFarm!
And to end on a high note, this tour includes a delicious Mexican buffet lunch, beer, mezcal and tequila tasting, the perfect way to close a day of adventure on ATVs in Los Cabos.
Safety Goes First with Cabo Adventures
We make safety our main priority! For this reason, we provide full protective gear including full-face helmet, chest and back protector, elbow & knee pads so you can entirely enjoy the excitement of the ride.
Join us on this Cabo ATV Desert Excursion, the best way to experience Baja in a truly unique way!
What's included in this tour
- Traditional handmade quesadillas, salsa and salad bar at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm
- Safety equipment
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
What do you need to know before you book
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance. For reservations booked less than 24 hours in advance it is necessary to call (624) 173-9528.
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Minimum height: 4ft / 1.20 mt
- For safety reasons, the use of cell phones, cameras, or GoPro is not permitted
- Expecting mothers may not participate
- ATV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver ́s license
- Mandatory exemption of payment for damages: $35 USD fee per vehicle
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Athletic shoes
- Long shorts or pants
- A change of clothes
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs