ATV Desert Adventure
From $130 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
The Best ATV Excursions In Cabo San Lucas
Explore what the Baja desert has to offer on our ATV Desert Excursion! Traverse through the scenic canyon and mountain trails in a secluded, natural area while riding an on a brand new Polaris ATV vehicle with an experienced local guide leading the way.
Learn about the regional culture, geography, and history, narrated by your local expert guide. This is an activity that anyone can enjoy; ideal for couples, families, and groups of friends.
Beyond a Simple ATV Tour!
Our ATV tour in Cabo is the only one that includes a visit to EcoFarm, a series of interactive experiences around sustainability and conservation. Come and enjoy an hour of fun educational workshops at EcoFarm.
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm
- Safety equipment
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Minimum height: 4ft / 1.20 mt
- For safety reasons, the use of cell phones, cameras or GoPro are not permitted
- Expecting mothers may not participate
- ATV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver ́s license
- Mandatory exemption of payment for damages: $35 USD fee per vehicle
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Athletic shoes
- Long shorts or pants
- A change of clothes
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs