Dolphin Premium Swim
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 4 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Experience the fun and excitement of swimming with dolphins like never before! Let emotions wash over you as you plunge into the refreshing dolphin habitat, and get a nose-to-bottlenose encounter with our friendly family of dolphins in Cabo San Lucas.
Dolphin Premium Swim is the most enjoyable and educational dolphin swim program available in Cabo.
Educational Training Session
We offer small group interactions for this 50-minute encounter and 10-minute briefing, meaning you're ensured to have the best opportunity to make friends with a dolphin in our modern and state-of-the-art Dolphin Center.
You will be guided by our team of Marine Mammal Specialists, they will gladly share all the knowledge regarding Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins in the comfort and safety of our crystal-clear saltwater habitats ―specially designed for these type of encounters.
Cabo Dolphins has been recognized with the Humane Conservation certification for providing the best care to our dolphins.
Enjoy Dolphin Underwater Sounds
You will be one of the few to enjoy the relaxing underwater sounds of dolphins, an enriching moment to learn more about dolphin's communication in this Premium Swim!
Kiss a Dolphin and Choose Your Ride
You will also have the chance to become their best buddy and kiss one of the most intelligent marine mammals, the Pacific Bottlenose Dolphin! Besides, you will swim around the habitat on the ride of a lifetime as your dolphin gives you a belly ride or, hold your breath for a unique, underwater ride!
Round Trip Transportation and Delicious Lunch
The thrill is enhanced with delicious burritos (includes vegetarian alternatives), and drinks! Also, the transportation has been already included; we got everything covered up for you in this exclusive Premium Swim with dolphins!
So don't hesitate, it's time to create life-long memories and make a friend that will live in your heart forever.
What's included in this tour
- Premium Dolphin Swim
- Life jacket
- Beef burritos
- Wetsuit (winter months)
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum Age: 4 years old
- Each child between the ages of 4 and 9 years must be accompanied by a paying adult in the water (16 or older)
- Child prices apply to children ages 4 to 9, children 10 years old or older are considered paying adults
- Cameras allowed in observation areas only
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed
- Lifejackets are provided and required
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
What to bring
- Money for photos and souvenirs