Whale Shark Snorkeling From Cabo to La Paz
From $239 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Can You Swim With Whale Sharks In Cabo Mexico?
Yes, you can swim with whale sharks in Cabo.
Our whale shark snorkeling excursion in Cabo is sure to be an unforgettable experience for you, and we are sure it has exactly what you are looking for. Enjoy the swim of your life with these amazing creatures with the help of our professional bilingual guides.
There are few experiences in the world that match swimming alongside the largest fish in the ocean—especially when that fish is a shark! But don't worry, the whale sharks in Mexico are known as the "gentle giants of the sea!” Get the chance of a lifetime for a Cabo whale shark dive on our spectacular Whale Shark Encounter tour here at Cabo Adventures.
- Snorkel equipment, wetsuit and towels
- Bottled water
- Light Breakfast
- Full "Baja style" lunch
- Fresh Juices and flavored waters
- Professional bilingual guides
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from Los Cabos to La Paz (approximately 2 hours each way)
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Fairly vigorous swimming required
- Previous snorkeling experience recommended
- Per maritime regulations, life jackets must be worn at all times
- Guests with respiratory problems, limited mobility, neck or back problems and expectant mothers may not participate
- We check weather and sea conditions every morning. We reserve the right to cancel a tour without previous notice due to safety reasons
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Non-slip shoes
- Change of clothes
- Light jacket or sweater
- Money for photos and souvenirs