Outback and Camel Ride Safari
From $109 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Set out on a voyage of unique proportions as you journey through the Baja desert atop a friendly camel. Discover the natural wonders and rich Baja Californian culture of the region from our expert guides at our new ranch, “Tierra Sagrada.”
Get introduced to your camel by name before hopping on the hump and setting off to explore! A 20-minute camel-riding desert safari in Cabo is a truly unique way to take in the picturesque scenery of Baja California Sur. Add to that a guided nature walk, unlimited Mexican buffet and Tequila tasting in Cabo San Lucas, and you’ve got a tour to remember.
Your Camel Ride in Cabo includes a visit to EcoFarm, a series of interactive experiences surrounding sustainability and conservation. Come and enjoy an hour of fun educational workshops at the EcoFarm. Click here to discover EcoFarm!
The Best Camel Rides in Cabo
If you’re looking for a different and down-to-earth means of enjoying the spectacular landscape of Cabo San Lucas and the surrounding Baja California Sur region, camel riding is the perfect choice for you.
Here at Cabo Adventures, we offer the best camel rides in Cabo, great for kids and adults. Staffed and supervised by expert local tour guides, our camel riding desert safari tours are both safe and enjoyable. Even if you’ve never encountered these magnificent and docile animals before, you’ll quickly feel at home camel riding with us.
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Guided nature walk
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting
- Tortilla-making class
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Use of cameras, cell phones and GoPro are restricted during the camel ride
- Not recommended for guest with back or neck problems
- For safety reasons, expecting mothers may not participate in this tour
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
What to bring
- Cool clothing
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Light sweater (winter months)
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellant
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs