Outback and Camel Ride Safari
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Set out on a voyage of unique proportions as you journey through the Baja desert atop a friendly camel. Discover the natural wonders and rich Baja Californian culture of the region from our expert guides at our new ranch, “Tierra Sagrada.”
Get introduced to your camel by name before hopping on the hump and setting off to explore! A 20-minute camel-riding desert safari in Cabo is a truly unique way to take in the picturesque scenery of Baja California Sur. Add to that a guided nature walk, unlimited Mexican buffet and Tequila tasting in Cabo San Lucas, and you’ve got a tour to remember.
Your Camel Ride in Cabo includes a visit to EcoFarm, a series of interactive experiences surrounding sustainability and conservation. Come and enjoy an hour of fun educational workshops at the EcoFarm. Click here to discover EcoFarm!
The Best Camel Rides in Cabo
If you’re looking for a different and down-to-earth means of enjoying the spectacular landscape of Cabo San Lucas and the surrounding Baja California Sur region, camel riding is the perfect choice for you.
Here at Cabo Adventures, we offer the best camel rides in Cabo, great for kids and adults. Staffed and supervised by expert local tour guides, our camel riding desert safari tours are both safe and enjoyable. Even if you’ve never encountered these magnificent and docile animals before, you’ll quickly feel at home camel riding with us.
Ride along the Cabo desert and beside the Pacific Ocean at our new ranch, “Tierra Sagrada” to enjoy the sights, the refreshing sea breeze, and the crashing waves on this unique eco-tour. Take a quick stop to meet our sweetest camel and pose for a fun photo! When it comes to camel riding in Cabo, there is no better tour out there.
More Than Just Camel Riding
Camel riding may be the central focus of our Outback and Camel Ride Desert Safari in Cabo, but it’s not the only reason to book. Interested in tequila tasting in Cabo San Lucas? We’ve got you covered. Finish your desert safari in Cabo with a delicious, multi-course Mexican lunch, complete with refreshing beverages and tequila tasting at our Casa Típica that overlooks the boundless Pacific Ocean!
Also, enjoy an educational hike through the landscape of the Baja outback and participate in an authentic tortilla-making lesson led by local experts. Camel riding never tasted so good! Check out a list of all that’s included in our Outback and Camel Ride Desert Safari below.
What's included in this tour
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Guided nature walk
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting
- Tortilla-making class
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Use of cameras, cell phones, and GoPro is restricted during the camel ride
- Not recommended for guest with back or neck problems
- For safety reasons, expecting mothers may not participate in this tour
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance.
What to bring
- Cool clothing
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Light sweater (winter months)
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellant
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs