Cabo UTV Tour Off-Road Adventure
From $299 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Ready for an off-road adventure you won’t soon forget? Our Cabo San Lucas UTV is the perfect choice for you. This adrenaline-pumping UTV Cabo tour takes you through the spectacular landscape surrounding Cabo, giving you the chance to experience it like never before.
Explore the Baja outback aboard a powerful four-seater Polaris UTV on a 2-hour thrilling rout and learn more about the region with information from our expert guides.
This exciting UTV tour in Cabo includes a visit to EcoFarm, a series of interactive experiences around sustainability and conservation. Come and enjoy an hour of fun educational workshops at EcoFarm.
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Minimum height: 4 ft /1.20 m
- For safety reasons, the use of cell phones, cameras or GoPro are not permitted
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license, driver's permits are not accepted
- Mandatory exemption of payment for damages: $45 USD fee per vehicle
- For safety reasons persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions are restricted from this tour
- Expecting mothers are restricted from this tour
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
What to bring
- Athletic shoes
- Long pants
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellant
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs