Cabo UTV Tour Off-Road Adventure
$209 USDPrice per vehicle
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Ready for an off-road adventure you won’t soon forget? Our Cabo San Lucas UTV is the perfect choice for you. This adrenaline-pumping UTV Cabo tour takes you through the spectacular landscape surrounding Cabo, giving you the chance to experience it like never before.
Explore the Baja outback aboard a powerful four-seater Polaris UTV on a 2-hour thrilling route and learn more about the region with information from our expert guides.
This exciting UTV tour in Cabo includes a visit to EcoFarm, a series of interactive experiences surrounding sustainability and conservation. Come and enjoy an hour of fun educational workshops at the EcoFarm. Click here to discover EcoFarm!
Drive a Polaris UTV Through Baja
Our all-terrain vehicles are safe and easy to drive, great for riders young and old. Take your Cabo adventure to the next level and go off-roading on our award-winning Cabo San Lucas UTV tour here at Cabo Adventures!
Baja California is home to a number of natural wonders, diverse terrain, and breathtaking scenery at every turn. It’s the perfect place to enjoy at your own pace while riding a best-in-class UTV from Polaris.
Drive for 2 hours through breathtaking canyon trails, rocks and dusty roads of the Baja outback atop Polaris UTVs perfectly-designed for these terrains. Engineered for safety and responsive, comfortable control, the UTVs will help you enjoy your off-road adventure the right way.
Whether you’re looking to test your limits or take a nice leisurely cruise, these excellent vehicles allow you to go off-roading through Cabo exploring at your own pace.
Off-Road Adventure in the Cabo Canyon
Are you ready to get extreme? Drive your UTV over rocks and prepare for a breathtaking view. Then take off through the wetlands for a splash of fun to cool off! Out of the many Cabo UTV tours offered in the region, our Cabo San Lucas UTV tour allows you to see the hottest sights and most-fun terrains that Cabo has to offer.
Our expert guides know the Cabo canyons and wetlands inside and out. We’ll help you get the most out of your ride. If you’re looking for thrilling off-road tours in Cabo San Lucas with gorgeous sights, this is the choice for you.
Learn About Cabo and Enjoy Delicious Traditional Mexican Lunch
Riding UTVs through the Cabo landscape isn’t the only thing this off-road adventure has to offer. On this excursion, you'll also discover the fauna and flora native to the region with our knowledgeable, expert guides.
Plus, you’ll get to finish your adventure with a traditional Mexican buffet at our beach sidebar, located just a few meters from the waves breaking on the Pacific shore. The Off-Road Adventure is the perfect way to discover Cabo!
What's included in this tour
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Minimum height: 4 ft /1.20 m
- For safety reasons, the use of cell phones, cameras, or GoPro is not permitted
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license, driver's permits are not accepted
- Mandatory exemption of payment for damages: $45 USD fee per vehicle
- For safety reasons persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions are restricted from this tour
- Expecting mothers are restricted from this tour
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance.
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
What to bring
- Athletic shoes
- Long pants
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellant
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs