Cabo San Lucas Snorkeling Adventure
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
- Cruise along Lover's Beach, the sea lion colony, and Land’s End Arch in our exciting speedboats!
- Swim, snorkel, or even power-snorkel alongside inspiring rock formations on a beautiful bay; home to large, brilliantly colored tropical fish and sea life.
- Explore the fascinating rock formations and landmarks of Cabo San Lucas with your paddleboard and kayak!
- Discovery of beautiful ocean scenery and marine wildlife while snorkeling at Land’s End Arch in Cabo San Lucas.
Best Snorkeling Tour Near Cabo San Lucas & San Jose del Cabo
Our Cabo San Lucas Snorkel & Land's End Arch tour is designed to give you the chance to enjoy the oceanic beauty of Los Cabos. Swim alongside some of the region’s most amazing marine flora and fauna.
Our snorkeling equipment is some of the finest in the industry and will allow you to have a comfortable, unforgettable experience. On top of that, our Cabo Snorkeling tour is the only one offering Power Snorkel, also known as sea scooters, the most exciting way to explore the underwater!
Cabo San Lucas Snorkeling Is A True Experience
Sunny, tropical, and virtually bursting with scenic beaches, Cabo San Lucas is one of the world’s most popular vacation destinations — but what many don’t know is that the area is also home to an incredible array of marine life and stunning underwater landscapes. With the help of a few knowledgeable experts and the proper equipment, snorkeling tours in Cabo San Lucas can be a truly magical experience.
Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, and More
If snorkeling isn’t your style and you’d prefer a Cabo kayak experience, we’ve got sea kayaks on hand to help you paddle out into Cabo’s pristine waters. Prefer paddling of a different variety? Hop onto one of our awesome paddleboards to see what all the buzz is about! No matter what you’re looking to do with your time on the water, we’ve got the equipment to make it happen. Kayaking, paddleboarding, and snorkeling in Los Cabos don’t get any better than this.
What To Expect On Your Tour
Slip-on your mask and jump in for an unforgettable ocean expedition on our snorkeling tour. Cruise along the picturesque coastline and listen to stories about the impressive attractions at Land’s End like the Arch, Lover's Beach, and the sea lion colony, and admire the fascinating rock formations and landmarks that define Cabo San Lucas. This tour is Los Cabos snorkeling at its finest.
Snorkeling Tours in Cabo San Lucas: An Experience Unlike Any Other
This snorkeling tour is designed to help you see all of the magic that the sea around Cabo San Lucas holds. Marvel at the highlights of Cabo San Lucas both above and below the water alongside our expert guides. Swim, snorkel, or even power-snorkel alongside inspiring rock formations in a beautiful bay; home to large, brilliantly colored tropical fish and sea life.
Continue your exploration as you paddleboard and kayak in both Santa Maria Bay and Chileno Bay, accompanied by our expert team of marine guides. We’ll bring you to some of the area’s most picturesque hidden hotspots, giving you the chance to get up close and personal with the marine life and landscapes that make Cabo San Lucas one of the locations for the best snorkeling around. We even offer scuba diving!
What's included in this tour
- Equipment (snorkel, mask, fins)
- SUP (Stand up paddle board)
- Sea Scooter
- Wetsuits (winter months)
What do you need to know before you book
- Add round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo for just 5 USD per traveler. Call or email us to book this service
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Child prices apply to children ages 5 to 11
- Expecting mothers and persons with back or neck problems may not participate on this tour
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
What to bring
- Non-slip shoes
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Change of clothes
- Light sweater (winter months)
- Money for photos and souvenirs