Luxury Sailing Cabo Tour
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
- Relax aboard our luxurious French-made boats and catamarans.
- Enjoy the smooth sailing and comfort of this all-inclusive adventure.
- Explore the natural wonders of Los Cabos while sailing in VIP style.
- Cruise past the famous Land's End Arch, Lover's Beach, and the always-bustling sea lion colony.
- Look out for incredible sea life like dolphins, rays, and during winter months, humpback whales!
- Sail in Cabo and drop anchor in a protected cove to soak up the sun, snorkel, and paddleboard before savoring a gourmet lunch on deck.
- Delight with our world-class service, hor's d' oeuvres and drinks from our unlimited open bar.
- The maximum capacity for this tour is 16 pax in sailboat and 22 pax in catamaran. For larger groups, please contact our Travel Advisor at 1-800-916 8734 or email@example.com.
Get Ready For A Remarkable Cabo Sailing Experience
Want to experience sailing at its finest? Cabo San Lucas is one of the best regions in the world for doing just that. And at Cabo Adventures, we’re here to help you set sail in style. Relax in luxury aboard one of our French-made sailing yachts.
Designed for smooth sailing and comfort, this all-inclusive adventure allows you to explore the natural wonders of Los Cabos while relaxing at sea. As the region’s premier provider of Cabo San Lucas sailing boat tours, we go the extra mile to guarantee a fulfilling and enjoyable sail for each and every one of our guests. Read on to learn more about our Luxury Day Sailing Los Cabos tour, and book with us today!
See The Many Sites of Los Cabos From a Luxury Sail Boat
The best part about sailing in Cabo San Lucas is seeing the many spectacular sights the area has to offer. On our Luxury Day Sailing Los Cabos tour, our expert tour guides take you up close to all of the scenic hotspots in Cabo San Lucas. Cruise past the famous Arch, Lover's Beach, Medano Beach, Pelican Rock, and the always-bustling sea lion colony.
Our attentive crew will be on hand to deliver world-class service with hors d’oeuvres and drinks from our open bar. Keep watch for the incredible marine life like dolphins and rays. In the winter months, do some whale watching and try to spot migrating humpback whales! This luxury Cabo sailing cruise combines the best of both worlds—amazing sightseeing and excellent onboard amenities—to bring you a sailing experience unlike any other.
Explore Los Cabos With Fun Seaside Activities
Sightseeing isn’t the only thing you’ll get to do on our Luxury Day Sailing Los Cabos tour. Midway through our sail, we’ll drop anchor in a protected cove to give you the chance to soak up the sun, snorkel, and paddleboard before savoring a gourmet lunch on deck. Take the time to take photos or just simply unwind at this picturesque pitstop. You’ll be amazed at the pure natural beauty of the hidden cove.
The Best of the Best Cabo San Lucas Sailing Tours
For those interested in sailing, Cabo San Lucas has many sights to see and tour options to offer. Led by expert tour guides and outfitted with the industry’s top equipment and amenities, our sailing boat tours here at Cabo Adventures are second to none. We know the area as well as anyone, and we strive to exceed your expectations wherever possible as soon as we set sail.
Our commitment to your safety and satisfaction is what makes our tours among the best of the best Cabo San Lucas sailing tours in the region. Book with us for a luxury sailing experience you won’t soon forget!
What's included in this tour
- Light snacks
- Premium open bar
- Snorkel equipment
- Stand up paddleboard
What do you need to know before you book
- Add round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo for just 5 USD per traveler. Call us at +1-800-916 8734 or email us to book this service
- Minimum Age: 8 years old
- Guests are requested to remove footwear when boarding the sailboat
- Sailing time depends on weather and sea conditions
- Expecting mothers are restricted from this tour
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
What to bring
- Light sweater or jacket (winter months)
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Money for photos and souvenirs