Cabo Private Luxury Sailing
From: $2448 USD-30%
From: $1714 USD
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Charter a Private Sailboat and discover the beauty of Cabo!
Enjoy a half-day of luxury and discover the beauty of Cabo with this all-inclusive private sailing tour! Your day begins with round-trip transportation in our comfortable air-conditioned van. Upon arrival at the marina, you’ll hop aboard one of our luxury French-made yachts and be greeted by our friendly bilingual crew.
Once we have set sail, we’ll take you to famous landmarks including the arch, lover’s beach, sea lion colony, or whatever else is on your bucket list; while you enjoy unlimited drinks and delicious appetizers. We’ll then drop anchor in a protected cove where you’ll get to participate in fun water activities including snorkeling and paddleboarding and get the chance to see incredible sea life like dolphins, rays, and even humpback whales during the winter months.
At lunchtime, you’ll be served a gourmet lunch on deck by our talented chef and attentive crew. This is an unforgettable way to experience all that Cabo has to offer.
Book private for an unparalleled Cabo Sailing experience
Skip the crowds and go luxury sailing in Cabo San Lucas on a sailboat all your own. When you book a private luxury tour, the day is yours to create. We have been sailing for over 10 years, and we want to help you create a tailor-made tour for your group.
Enjoy a Cabo Private Sailing Monohull Boat for USD 2,448 for up to 16 passengers or a Private Catamaran for USD 3,095 for up to 24 passengers. Contact our Travel Advisor and start planning your private Cabo San Lucas Sailing excursion at 1-800-916 8734 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cabo Private Luxury Sailing Highlights
- Relax aboard your very own luxurious French-made sailboat.
- Enjoy the smooth sailing and comfort of this all-inclusive adventure.
- Explore the natural wonders of Los Cabos in VIP style.
- Cruise past the famous Arch, Lover's Beach, and the always-bustling sea lion colony.
- Delight with our world-class service, appetizers, and unlimited drinks.
- Look out for incredible sea life like dolphins, rays, and during the winter months, humpback whales!
- Drop anchor in a protected cove to soak up the sun, snorkel, and paddleboard before savoring a gourmet lunch on deck.
See Cabo San Lucas like never before
When it comes to sailing, Cabo San Lucas has an overall sea environment that is second to none. The region is home to a wide range of marine wildlife, picturesque blue-green waters, and some of the world's best sunsets.
There is no better way to enjoy all that Cabo has to offer than on a private sailboat with your closest friends and loved ones. Piloted by the region’s most experienced sailors, the catamaran yachts in our fleet promise a calm and refreshing ride. We’ll take to you to some of Cabo’s most spectacular hotspots for a private sightseeing experience you simply won’t get anywhere else.
The Private Cabo Sailing Tour to top them all
When privacy is a priority, and a spectacular sailing experience is what you’ve got your sights set on, there is no better choice in all of Cabo San Lucas than our Private Cabo Sailing tour here at Cabo Adventures. Not only does our tour take you sightseeing near all of Cabo’s natural wonders —it also comes with a host of great amenities for you to enjoy.
Stop and swim around in the warm Cabo waters with our top-of-the-line snorkeling equipment, or take a spin on one of our fun and relaxing paddleboards. Unwind at our premium open bar and enjoy lunch and light snacks on us.
Out of the many Cabo private boat tours in the region, nothing tops our Private Cabo Sailing tour here at Cabo Adventures. Learn more about all this private tour entails below and come private sailing in Cabo San Lucas with us today!
What's included in this tour
- Stand up paddleboards
- Light snacks
- Premium open bar
- Snorkel equipment
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum Age: 8 years old
- Guests are requested to remove footwear when boarding the sail boat
- Sailing time depends on winter and sea conditions
- Expecting mothers are restricted from this tour
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
What to bring
- Light sweater or jacket (winter months)
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Money for photos and souvenirs