Combo: Arch + Camels + Lunch
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Reserve your spot today!
Visit the famous Arch of Cabo San Lucas, take a camel ride on the beach and enjoy traditional Mexican food!
Witness the two most iconic attractions of Cabo in a single day! Your day begins with a cruise where you will get to explore Cabo's famous Land's End Arch, Lover's Beach, and the always-bustling sea lion colony in our exciting speedboats! Afterward, we’ll take a scenic drive along the Pacific coast in our AC vehicles to our private ranch, "Tierra Sagrada".
Start your adventure enjoying a unique camel ride on a pristine beach. These magnificent and docile animals will walk by the shore giving you a spectacular view of the landscape. Take a quick stop to meet our friendly camels and pose for a fun photo!
We’ll then conclude the day with a delicious Mexican buffet and refreshing beverages at our Casa Típica which overlooks the Pacific Ocean. This is a great tour to experience the best that Cabo has to offer!
- See Cabo’s famous Land’s end arch, lover’s beach, & sea lion colony
- Visit our private ranch Tierra Sagrada, home to our camel family
- Go camel riding along a pristine beach
- Enjoy a Mexican buffet at Casa Típica
What's included in this tour
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and Flavored Water
- Round-trip Transportation
Available for purchase
- Alcoholic beverages
- Private tour
What do you need to know before you book
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance. For reservations booked less than 24 hours in advance it is necessary to call (624) 173-9528.
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Expecting mothers may not participate
- Tour is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
- Due to boat design, restrooms are not available onboard
- For safety reasons, cell phones, cameras and GoPro are not permitted during the camel ride.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Athletic shoes
- Light sweater (winter)
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Money for photos, gratuities and souvenirs