Electric Bike Beach Adventure
From $109 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Ride an Electric Bike in Cabo!
Have fun on our new, easy-to-use electric bikes with specialized, wide wheels that handle well through both sandy and bumpy mountain trails.
Riding an electric bike is probably something you've never experienced before! Cactus lined sandy trails, hilly terrain and a beautiful, soft-sand beach beside the glistening Pacific are all part of the picturesque route on our Electric Bike Beach Adventure.
This unique Electric Bike tour in Cabo includes a visit to the EcoFarm, a series of interactive experiences surrounding sustainability and conservation. Come and enjoy an hour of fun educational workshops at the EcoFarm. Click here to discover EcoFarm!
The Experience of Biking with a Motor
With a specially designed electric motor, the bike does all the work for you! Cabo San Lucas has never been easier, or more enjoyable. Read on to learn more about our Electric Bike Beach Adventure, and book with us today!
Beach biking is an exciting way to enjoy the great outdoors in any setting. Depending on the terrain, beach biking can also be quite physically taxing. In a region as beautiful as Cabo, working too hard on your mountain bike can divert your attention away from some truly amazing landscapes.
- Rad Power Electric Fat Bikes
- Helmets, knee and elbow pads
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Margarita-making class
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Minimum: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- For safety reasons, cameras are not permitted
- Guests must be fully mobile and in good physical condition and must know how to ride a bike
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with back, neck or respiratory problems
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
What to bring
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (winter months)
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Biodegradable repellant
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs