Electric Bike Beach Adventure
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Ride an Electric Bike in Cabo!
Have fun on our new, easy-to-use electric bikes with specialized, wide wheels that handle well through both sandy and bumpy mountain trails.
Riding an electric bike is probably something you've never experienced before! Cactus lined sandy trails, hilly terrain and a beautiful, soft-sand beach beside the glistening Pacific are all part of the picturesque route on our Electric Bike Beach Adventure.
This unique Electric Bike tour in Cabo includes a visit to the EcoFarm, a series of interactive experiences surrounding sustainability and conservation. Come and enjoy an hour of fun educational workshops at the EcoFarm. Click here to discover EcoFarm!
This unforgettable adventure includes an epic ride through an untouched desert landscape and over virgin beaches, where the ocean breezes will offer a refreshing chance to cool down.
The Experience of Biking with a Motor
With a specially designed electric motor, the bike does all the work for you! Cabo San Lucas has never been easier, or more enjoyable. Read on to learn more about our Electric Bike Beach Adventure, and book with us today!
Beach biking is an exciting way to enjoy the great outdoors in any setting. Depending on the terrain, beach biking can also be quite physically taxing. In a region as beautiful as Cabo, working too hard on your mountain bike can divert your attention away from some truly amazing landscapes.
With the electric bikes on our electric Electric Bike Beach Adventure, that problem is a thing of the past. The electric motors on our bikes take over for you when the terrain gets tough, allowing to you relax and enjoy the beautiful Cabo San Lucas scenery during our Cabo electric biking beach tour.
Should you decide to do some pedaling of your own, you’ll be happy to know that our electric bikes are equipped with specialized wide wheels that make it easy to traverse sandy and bumpy terrain.
The Best Bike Tour Mexico Has to Offer
When it comes to beach biking, Cabo San Lucas has excellent terrain to spare. Whether you’re a brand-new beginner or a seasoned rider, this region of Mexico has something for you. If you’re in search of a more laid-back approach for your bike tour, our Electric Bike Beach Adventure is an excellent choice.
Our electric bikes allow you to do only as much pedaling as you want to so you can take this picturesque Cabo mountain biking tour at your own pace. Plus, biking isn’t the only thing you’ll get to do on this one-of-a-kind excursion.
Finish your adventure in an exclusive location with an incredible ocean view, enjoying the most delicious Mexican buffet lunch, plus beer, mezcal and tequila tasting. Is there a better way to spend a day in Cabo?
What's included in this tour
- Rad Power Electric Fat Bikes
- Helmets, knee and elbow pads
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Margarita-making class
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Minimum: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- For safety reasons, cameras are not permitted
- Guests must be fully mobile and in the good physical condition and must know how to ride a bike
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with back, neck, or respiratory problems
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
What to bring
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (winter months)
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Biodegradable repellant
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs