Cabo Pulmo Diving Tour
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 12 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Certified divers can explore the beauty of Cabo Pulmo with this full-day diving excursion with Cabo Adventures' PADI 5-Star Dive Center. Your day starts with a hotel pick up where our friendly staff will accompany you on a two-hour scenic drive to Cabo Pulmo National Park.
Upon arrival, a local boat captain will take us out to sea and we’ll have you gear up with and show you how to use our provided diving equipment. We’ll then set anchor at two dive sites where our experienced and knowledgeable guides will accompany you as you explore world-renowned diving areas including El Islote, El Baja, Los Cantiles, and a shipwreck (El Colmina).
After you’ve gotten your fill of exploration, we’ll end the day with delicious food and drinks and then take you right back to your hotel.
One of the Most Famous Diving Sites in the World!
An abundance of marine life, warm waters, and the type of seclusion that only a park can bring make Cabo Pulmo a truly spectacular section of the sea.
On our Cabo Pulmo Diving tour, the expert team of Cabo Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center gives you the opportunity to suit up in scuba gear and explore the wonderous waters of Cabo Pulmo National Park firsthand. Learn more about Cabo Pulmo scuba diving below, and schedule with us today!
All About Scuba Diving in Cabo Pulmo
Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park is one of the best dive sites in the world known to scuba divers worldwide for its abundance of exotic marine life.
Some of the highlights being El Islote, El Bajo, Los Cantiles and a shipwreck, "El Colima", which was a tuna boat sunk by a storm in 1939 whose pilothouse and hull are now covered in corals, green anemones and a few dazzling nudibranchs!*
This spectacular dive site is one of the most incredible places in the world for diving and can be best enjoyed through responsible diving.
Dive in for a Cabo Pulmo Scuba Experience Like No Other
Ready to dive into the waters of Cabo Pulmo? You won’t be disappointed. Take a journey of discovery as you dive into the heart of the Sea of Cortés to this marine sanctuary that is home to over 200 species of fish and sea life including big-eyed jacks, snappers, porkfish, large schooling fish, sea turtles and much more!
Come see the giant groupers and maybe even a bull shark or manta ray! Immerse yourself in adventure and let this colorful, aquatic universe take your breath away!
Keeping You Safe at Sea
Due to the high standards of Cabo Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center, your safety is our number one priority. That’s why we staff our tours with the industry’s premier professionals and take care to ensure that our best-in-class equipment is regularly maintained and working exactly the way it’s supposed to.
On our Cabo Pulmo Diving Tour, you’ll be accompanied by marine experts who know the region and scuba diving in and out. You’ll also get extensive training on how to operate your gear before submerging. For Cabo’s best in safety and all-around life-changing experiences, there is no better Cabo Pulmo diving tour out there.
When is the Best Moment to Scuba Dive in Cabo Pulmo
Looking get the most out of your Cabo Pulmo scuba diving session? You’ll want to schedule it at the right time. June to December offer the greatest visibility, warmest water and longest periods of calm weather. Visibility can exceed 100 feet but averages 40 - 50. The temperature averages between 78°F and 85°F.
- Dives: 2 Dives
- Water Temp: 62-86°F/17-30°C
- Average Visibility: 39 ft/12 m
- Depth: 30-100 ft/9-30 m
*Dive sites subject to change daily based on sea conditions.
What's included in this experience
- 2 Dives
- Light Snacks
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from Los Cabos to Cabo Pulmo (approximately 2 hours each way)
What do you need to know before you book
- Entrance Fee to Cabo Pulmo National Park and scuba diving equipment fee: $50 USD per person
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- All divers must provide proof of certification (valid Diver's ID)
- At least one immersion in the 12 months prior to diving with Cabo Adventures is required
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular, or ear problems are restricted
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- An acknowledgment of risk will need to be signed before participation
- All divers will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire
- This tour is only for Certified divers and open water certification must be provided.
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
What to bring
- Money for entrance fee to Cabo Pulmo National Park and scuba diving equipment fee
- Money for optional purchases
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Resort Class + 1 tank dive...Taking a confined water lesson with our diving specialists at participating resorts in Los Cabos. Lessons take about 2 hours and course completion prepares you for a one-tank dive.
- Discover Scuba... A beginner lesson in confined water + one-tank dive would be part of your adventure in the Bay of Cabo San Lucas. The program is organized as a package with a total duration of 3 hours.
The maximum group size is 3 divers to one guide.
LEARN TO DIVE COURSES
- PADI Discover Scuba
- Refresher Resort Course
PADI CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS