Private Luxury Whale Watching in Cabo
From: $4299 USD-30%
From: $3009 USD
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
2 and a Half Hours
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
- Visit the Arch on a luxury catamaran
- Canapés (varies depending on the schedule of your adventure)
- Fresh drinks and open bar
- First class service by our attentive crew
- Round private transportation for your group
The Humpback Whale season in Cabo ends on April 15th, 2023. Book in advance!
Witness the enormity & grace of giant Humpback Whales in their natural environment. Come and join us on our luxury whale watching tour in Los Cabos and experience fantastic and amazing creatures on the planet in style!
Cabo's Premium Catamaran Whale Watching Tour
Our luxurious double-deck catamaran will provide all the comfort for an unforgettable all-inclusive whale watching experience near San Jose del Cabo, while our expert and knowledgeable tour guides share interesting facts about these majestic ocean dwellers.
Enjoy a Luxury Yacht Whale Watching Experience
Cruise along the bay and past the famous Land's End Arch while our attentive crew delivers exquisite appetizers and drinks from the open bar on board a luxury charter yacht. Our French-made yacht is equipped with a hydrophone system to hear the whales "singing" in real-time while enjoying a breathtaking landscape. If you are looking for a premium Cabo experience, the luxury whale watching excursion by Cabo Adventures will be the perfect addition to your vacation.
When planning your Cabo vacations during the winter months, make sure you include a once-in-a-lifetime Private Luxury Whale Watching for $4,299USD for up to 30 passengers. Contact our Travel Advisor today to charter your private Luxury Whale Watching excursion at 1-888-526-2238 or email@example.com
What's included in this tour
- Open bar
What do you need to know before you book
- Add round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo for just 5 USD per traveler. Call us at +1-800-916 8734 or email us to book this service
- Minimum age: 8 years
- For safety reasons, guests will be required to remove footwear upon boarding the catamaran
- Expecting mothers may not participate
- Tour is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
What to bring
- Non-slippery shoes
- Light jacket