Outdoor Zip Line Adventure
From $129 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
3 and a Half Hours
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
This is the #1 outdoor activity in Cabo, with hundreds of 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor, awarded as Travelers' Choice 2020 and rated as one of the TOP 10 Experiences in Mexico!
Beyond a Simple Zip Line Tour!
Some people come to Cabo to relax. Others come to experience adventure by getting involved in thrilling outdoor activities. If you’re looking to add a little (or a lot) of adventure to your Cabo stay, there is no better choice than our Outdoor Zip Line Adventure tour!
Join our expert guides for a Cabo zip line canopy tour, active hike, and fun Polaris UTV off-roading excursion. Feel the rush of the best Cabo San Lucas adventure zip line courses available, and take in some of the region’s most breathtaking views along the way.
If seeking the next thrilling adventure is your style, this is the tour for you.
- Professional gear
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Child prices apply to children ages 8 to 11. Any child age 12 years and older is considered an adult
- Minimum height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras of all types, including GoPro and hands-free cameras are not allowed
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license
- Driver's permits are not allowed
- A $25 USD collision / damage waiver insurance will be charged at check-in
- An entry fee at Outdoor Zip Line Adventure will be charged at check-in. This fee is not included and it is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child.
What to bring
- Long shorts or pants
- Clothes that can get dusty in the desert
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Money for entrance fee, photos and souvenirs