Magical Todos Santos & Camel Ranch
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Escape to the picturesque magical town of Todos Santos on a one-of-a-kind tour that will immerse you in the vibrant culture and history of Mexico. Join us as we depart from Los Cabos and journey to this charming town, known for its beautiful architecture, artistic community, and fascinating traditions.
Discover hidden gems and cultural highlights that most tourists miss, all while enjoying delicious Mexican snacks and learning about the local art, history, and tequila-making traditions. Your adventure begins with a visit to a jewelry store, where you'll learn about the fascinating process of pearl farming and discover hidden treasures.
From there, we'll wander through the cobblestone streets, taking in the vibrant colors of the buildings and the sounds of live music drifting from the main square. Stop to admire the town's iconic church and explore an eclectic boutique with great photo opportunities.
Next up, we'll take a quick visit to the charming souvenir marketplace and snap a photo in front of the legendary Hotel California. Then we'll head over to the main streets of Todos Santos for free time, shopping or visiting the art galleries where you can enjoy a bit of art and learn more about the local artist culture that Todos Santos is famous for.
Then we'll make our way to the Pescadero town factory to discover the intricate process of hand-woven blankets.
Our last stop will be at Tierra Sagrada Ranch, where you'll meet our friendly camels and take some adorable photos with them. You'll also have a chance to take in the stunning view of the Pacific Ocean while enjoying a delicious meal. Our friendly guide will teach you a bit about the process of making tequila and other Mexican spirits, as well as taste a few samples.
What's included in this experience
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and flavored water
- Tequila Tasting
- Round-trip Transportation
What do you need to know before you book
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance. For reservations booked less than 24 hours in advance, it is necessary to call (624) 173-9528.
- Minimum age: 8 years
- For safety reasons, cell phones, cameras and GoPro are not permitted during the Camel interaction.
- Guests with limited mobility may not participate
- Expecting mothers may participate
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Athletic shoes
- Light sweater (winter)
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Money for photos, gratuities and souvenirs