Cabo Private Yacht Experience
From: $1400 USD-30%
From: $980 USD
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Experience a day on a Private Charter Yacht in Cabo
Looking for a unique yacht experience that is unparalleled in service and adventure? The Private Yacht Experience provides top-shelf service while cruising the scenic coastline of Los Cabos.
Days can be spent onboard exploring the famous landmarks like the famous Arch and the attractions of the Land´s End, relax while savoring cocktails on the sun deck or enjoy snorkel and paddleboard with your friends.
Enjoy your Cabo Private Yacht for $ 1,400 USD for up to 8 passengers. Call an Adventure Advisor at 1-888-526-2238 and start planning your unforgettable Cabo San Lucas Private Yacht excursion.
Sport Yacht, Snorkeling, Paddleboard & More
A wide range of amenities and services are available to you onboard, including first-class service, delicacies and a dazzling array of drinks from the unlimited bar.
We invite you to savor a truly unique and once in a lifetime experience in the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortes while enjoying premiere all-inclusive accommodations
Highlights of your day at a Private Yacht
- Live a unique yacht trip in this unparalleled adventure!
- Experience top-shelf service while cruising the scenic coastline of Los Cabos.
- Explore well-known landmarks like the famous Arch, Land's End, and the attractions of the Sea of Cortés.
- Savor first-class service, delicacies, and a dazzling array of drinks from the premium open bar.
- Enjoy a truly unique and once in a lifetime experience in the Pacific Ocean while enjoying premier all-inclusive accommodations.
Call an Adventure Advisor at 1-888-526-2238 and start planning your unforgettable Cabo San Lucas Private Yacht excursion.
What's included in this tour
- Premium open Bar
- Snorkel equipment
- Paddle Board
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- For safety purposes, guests will be required to remove footwear upon boarding the yacht. Tour is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions.
What to bring
- Light sweater (winter months)