Your privacy is important to us at Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. We want you to know the measures we have implemented to safeguard the privacy, integrity, processing and protection of your information. The following is in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Federal Law published in the Official Journal dated July 5th, 2010 ("Personal Data Law").
Identity of the "Responsible Party"
Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. is a legal entity properly incorporated according to the laws of Mexico located at Blvd. Paseo de la Marina, Lote 7-A in the municipality of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. may obtain personal data from you ("Personal Data") and/or ("Financial Data") that may be necessary for the adequate rendering of its services ("The Services").
Personal and/or financial data may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Full name
- Contact information (address, home phone, cell phone and email)
- Personal data (age, gender, marital status and nationality)
- Government information (Federal Taxpayers Registration Number (RFC) and/or Personal Identification Number (CURP)
- Third party information (names of relatives relating to the Services provided by the Company)
- Emergency contact information
- Credit card and bank account numbers
Data Processing Purpose
The Personal and/or Financial Data that you provide shall be used for the following purposes:
- The execution of all the activities related to fulfill the requested services, including but not limited to: requests processing, services administration, as well as the collection, clarification, investigation and billing of charges related to the services.
- The offering, administration and promotion of the services.
- The offering and issuance of insurances related to the Services.
- The offering of products, promotions and benefits associated with the services and with the establishments that accept them, through electronic, telephone and printed media. The creation and implementation of statistical and analytic processes.
- Carrying out the collection and payments related to the Services.
- The execution of any complementary activity necessary for fulfilling Services.
- Contacting the designated persons in case of emergency.
- Carry out inquiries, investigations and reviews relating to complaints or claims.
- Contacting doctors and other personnel related to the Services
- Contact you for any Services related topic or regarding the Privacy Notice.
Personal and/or Financial Data Disclosure Rights.
Since the processing of Personal and Financial Data is required to offer the Services, there is a possibility that Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. requires to disclose it to Affiliated Companies, non affiliated third parties, as well as our Commercial Associates and External Consultants, therefore the consent is given to share it with the following companies:
- Non Affiliated Third parties:
Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. shall disclose your Personal and Financial Data to services providers you supporting or complementing the Services, including, among others, Telemarketing Companies, Sales Agents and Commission Agents, Data Processing And Printing Companies, marketers (printed or electronic), Parcel Services, Security And Transportation Of Values Companies, Publicity Agencies, Data Management companies (physical or electronic media) with the aim of supporting the Services.
- Commercial Associates:
Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. shall disclose your Personal and Financial Data to commercial partners with the aim of operating the complementary services such as, Insurance Companies and Agents, Airlines and Companies that operate along with Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. some kind of software or programs, as well as any data processing infrastructure that works as a platform for the Services.
- External Consultants:
Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. shall disclose your Personal and Financial Data to external consultants for collections related to the Services and to assist Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. regarding any legal controversy that may arise because of the Services, such as Collection Agencies or External Auditors (legal and accounting).
Means to enforce "ACCO Rights"
According to the Personal Data Law, you have the right to exercise at any moment your Access, Correction, Cancellation and Opposition rights ("ACCO Right ") directly before the Company.
You shall be able to request information on the Personal and/or Financial Data that Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. has on file, by means the "Customer Service Specialized Unit" of the ACCO Right form which may be requested from said unit.
In case some information is not accurate or is wrong, you shall have the right to request its correction. For your protection and benefit, is may be necessary to request documentation that supports the corrections that you wish to carry out.
You shall be able to cancel the Personal and/or Financial Data that Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. has on files once the services have finished, you shall be notified, understanding that the Company shall not be required to cancel the data in such events stated in the Data Protection Law.
You will have the right at any time to oppose the processing of your Personal and/or Financial Data. Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. shall not be required to stop the data processing in those cases specified by the Data Protection Law.
The exercise of you ACCO Rights is free of charge. Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. shall only request the payment of the shipping expenses or reproduction of the information costs in the event that some of the data is not accurate or wrong.
Revocation of Consent
According to the Personal Data Law, you have the right to exercise at any moment a revocation of consent regarding the Data processing, according to the rules stated in number 5 above, and in accordance with the Data Law.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
Any change carried out in the Privacy Notice shall be carried out by Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. by publishing them on a newspaper, or through our page http://www.cabo-adventures.com and/or by email.
Customer Service Special Unit
The Privacy Notice hereto is available at the Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. Customer Services Special Unit at:
Paseo Las Palmas 39A, Nuevo Vallarta, Bahia de Banderas Nayarit, C.P. 63732
+52 1 322 29712 12 ext. 3
Central Standard Time: 7:00 am 7:00 pm, Sunday to Sunday
Contact us in order to receive the security measures and personal data protection that Aventuras y Expediciones de los Cabos S.A. de C.V. has implemented to safeguard your information. Please include any questions or comments that you may have about how we compile, use or protect your information.