Two-tank Certified Dive
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Scuba dive in the Sea of Cortez for an unforgettable experience, with breathtaking sea life, reefs, and sandfalls to explore. Top dive sites for certified divers includes Land’s End; a canyon that drops down thousands of feet, the Sea Lion Colony, Neptune's Finger and the deepest Sandfalls in the world.
Diving conditions are great all year although from June to December, visibility can exceed 100 feet but averages 40 - 50. The temperatures average 78°F to 85°F.
What's included in this tour
- PADI certified dive master
- 2 scuba tanks
- Water and light refreshments included
- Free round-trip transportation in an air conditioned vehicle
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimun Age: 10 years old
- For safety reasons expecting mothers and persons with back problems restricted
- All Certified Divers must present their certifications
- Beginner through Advanced Divers with Certification or Discover Scuba Program
- For safety reasons, only certified divers can use cameras during dives
- If participating in a course of any level you will be required to pass a medical assessment form
What to bring
- Covered by dive master at first contact
- Money for photos and souvenirs
- Resort Class + 1 tank dive... Taking a pool lesson with our diving specialists at participating resorts in Los Cabos. Lessons take about 2 hours and course completion prepares you for a one-tank dive.
- Discover Scuba... A beginner lesson in pool + one-tank dive would be part of your adventure in the Bay of Cabo San Lucas. The program is organized as a package with a total duration of 3 hours.
The maximum group size is 3 divers to one guide.
LEARN TO DIVE COURSES
PADI CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS
We also offer a wide range of advanced courses! For more information please contact and Adventures Advisor.
- Not present any respiratory cardiovascular or ear problems
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving
- Be over 10 years old not be pregnant and not fly within a period of 24 hours after a dive
- All divers must provide proof of certification. If not the diver will be asked to join a beginners class or complete a refresher course at an extra cost
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our dive programs
- Anybody signing up for courses will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire
Sign up for your class here!