Sea of Cortez Snorkeling Adventure
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Enjoy a relaxing cruise and explore the Sea of Cortez on this amazing Cabo snorkeling excursion!
This full-day tour begins with a complimentary hotel pick-up in an air-conditioned van that will take you to the Pichilingue Marina in La Paz (note: travel time is approximately 2 hours). From there, you will hop aboard our catamaran and enjoy the scenic cruise to Espiritu Santo Island along with a light breakfast.
Upon arrival, we’ll provide you with all the snorkeling gear you’ll need to explore the Sea of Cortez and its gorgeous marine life, including a sea lion colony*!
After that, we’ll cruise further along Bay where you’ll have another opportunity to swim and snorkel as our crew prepares a delicious deli-style buffet lunch. After lunch, we’ll return to the Marina where our driver will pick you up and return you to your hotel.
Sea of Cortez tours are popular for those who want a little bit of everything including great food and drinks and amazing wildlife, along with lots of sun.
From the minute your full-day tour begins, you will bask in luxury and comfort. With a light breakfast and deli-style lunch buffet, along with an open bar after snorkel activities, you won’t have to think of the details, and we even provide snorkeling equipment.
Our experienced, bilingual guides will ensure that you have fun the whole day, and they can even help you put on your snorkeling equipment and life vest.
- Enjoy a relaxing, scenic cruise on a luxury catamaran
- Witness gorgeous views of beaches, crystal coves, and marine wildlife of Cabo
- Swim and snorkel with expert guides amid tropical fish, corals, sea lions* and more
- Explore the Sea of Cortez, a World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve brimming with gorgeous marine life
- Relax in the warm sun at a beach paradise, Isla Partida, with an unlimited open bar
Snorkel into the “Aquarium of the World”
The Sea of Cortez is a legendary and magnificent wonder full of exotic marine life and extreme beauty.
Being surrounded by pristine, azure waters and white sandy beaches will provide calming panoramic views you will remember for a lifetime. But that’s not all.
Jacques Cousteau called the Sea of Cortez the “aquarium of the world” for a good reason. This aquatic habitat is brimming with extraordinary sea life you can’t find anywhere else, which has earned it the UNESCO World Heritage Site status.
Take part in an Ocean Safari
On our Sea of Cortez snorkeling tour adventure, you’ll have the chance of close sightings with dolphins, schools of exotic fish, sea lions*, manta rays, and even whales, among other breathtaking undersea creatures. Discover some of the most extraordinary and remote wonders of the world in this exciting Cabo expedition on your next trip to Cabo San Lucas!
Our tour stretches from Cabo to La Paz and starts on land, where you’ll get an intimate introduction to the Baja landscape on your way to the water. Experience a scenic two-hour drive to La Paz and receive a back-door tour of Baja California Sur on this ecological adventure.
Cabo Snorkeling in Espiritu Santo Island
If you seek vast exploration of Cabo San Lucas and seize adventure at every corner (all while enjoying a little relaxation in the process), then our snorkeling tours are the right choice for you. The tour starts with a scenic and relaxing cruise aboard a luxury catamaran to reach the snorkeling destination, the Sea of Cortez.
However, the journey toward Espiritu Santo Island is only half the fun as you cruise past exquisite beaches and crystal blue coves brimming with marine life. On the cruise itself, you’ll have the opportunity to witness exotic marine and sea life freely roaming the waters around you.
When our yacht reaches its destination, the Sea of Cortez Wildlife & Snorkeling Adventure begins. Swim and snorkel in this natural sanctuary among sea lions* and an awe-inspiring array of brightly colored tropical fish, sea stars, corals, turtles and occasionally playful sea lion pups!
Glimpse a myriad of incredible marine wildlife, swim safely among friends and family, and make memories to last a lifetime. Of the many Cabo expeditions available in the region, none is better or more rewarding than the Sea of Cortez snorkeling adventure at Cabo Adventures.
Sit back, relax, and bask in the warm sun as we anchor at a breathtaking bay. Treat yourself to a fresh lunch and an unlimited open bar. Experience total immersion in incredible natural beauty as you board our luxury catamaran for a world-class tour.
Best Snorkeling in Sea of Cortez: Go Private
So, what separates our Cabo snorkeling tour from other snorkeling trips? Simple: the staff, the amenities, and the experience overall. Our tours are led by friendly and knowledgeable locals who are passionate about what they do.
Our yachts and snorkeling supplies are some of the best in the industry and are regularly maintained to ensure the highest level of safety during tours at any time of the year. And most importantly, at Cabo Adventures, we care about your experience.
We go the extra mile to ensure that you are always at ease, having fun, and getting several opportunities to make memories that will last a lifetime.
What's included in this experience
- Light breakfast onboard the catamaran
- Deli style lunch buffet and soft drinks
- Open Bar after snorkel activities
- Professional bilingual guides
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from Los Cabos to La Paz (approximately 2 hours each way)
Available for purchase
- Private tour available
What do you need to know before you book
- *As part of the conservation policies to protect the sea lion colony in the area of Espíritu Santo (La Paz), the local authorities (CONANP) have restricted the possibility of swimming with Sea Lions during June, July, and August.
- Entrance Fee to Espiritu Santo National Park: $20 USD per person
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Previous snorkeling experience recommended
- Guests with respiratory problems, limited mobility, and expectant mothers may not participate
- We check the weather and sea conditions every morning. We reserve the right to cancel a tour without previous notice due to safety reasons.
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance.
What to bring
- Money for entrance fee to Espíritu Santo National Park
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Non-slip shoes
- Change of clothes
- Light jacket or sweater
- Money for photos and souvenirs