PADI Open Water Diver Referral
From $349 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Start scuba diving faster with our open water referral course that lets you complete your bookwork and the confined water portion of your PADI open water certification at your local dive shop.
That way, you get to spend more time under Cabo’s beautiful waters enjoying unparalleled views of the marine ecosystem as you finalize their PADI qualification with the necessary four open water dives.
Our experienced PADI certified instructors at Cabo Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center will be with you every step of the way as you embark on and complete the next phase of your certification. After your dives, you’ll be qualified to explore oceans all over the world!
What Exactly Is an Open Water Referral Course?
- PADI Certified Dive Instructor
- PADI Certification
- Scuba Equipment
- Wetsuit (in Winter)
- Bottled water
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- All certified divers must provide proof of certification
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after a dive
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving
- An acknowledgement of risk will need to be signed before participation
- All divers will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire.
Sign up for your class here!
What to bring
- Log Book
- Referral Form
- Course Materials
- Change of clothes
- Money for optional purchases
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Additional items covered with the dive instructor prior to course