Outdoor Zip Line Private Adventure
From: $2159 USD-30%
From: $1511 USD
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
3 and a Half Hours
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Rated on Travelers' Choice 2022 as one of the TOP 10 Experiences in the world! This is the #1 outdoor activity in Cabo, with hundreds of 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor.
Enjoy your Outdoor Zip Line Private Adventure for $2,159 USD for up to 14 passengers. Contact our Travel Advisor at 1-800-916 8734 or email@example.com and start planning your unforgettable Private Excursion.
Beyond a Simple Zip Line Tour!
Some people come to Cabo to relax, while others come to experience an adventure by getting involved in thrilling outdoor activities. If you’re looking to add a little (or a lot) of adventure to your Cabo stay, there is no better choice than our Outdoor Zip Line Private Adventure!
Join our expert guides for a zip line canopy tour, active hike, and fun Polaris UTV off-roading excursion, all with just your closest friends or family. Feel the rush of the best Cabo San Lucas adventure zip line courses available, and take in some of the region’s most breathtaking views along the way.
If seeking the next exclusive thrilling adventure is your style, this is the choice for you.
A Private Zip Line Experience Like no Other
Experience the Longest and Fastest Zip Line in Mexico
Rappel from sheer rock walls, brave the commando bridge, zip through extreme canopies tandem style and upside down before swinging high over the canyon on our “Pendulum!” Traverse the canyon on a series of exciting, extreme canopy lines in Cabo, including the longest and fastest line in Mexico, the “Superman!"
Clocking in at 100 kph (60 mph) and over 4,000 feet in length (1,200 meters), our Cabo San Lucas private zip line course will give you an exhilarating and breathtaking bird’s eye view of the awe-inspiring scenery of this UNESCO protected biosphere reserve!
Explore the Trails of Cabo on a UTV
The fun doesn’t end with zip lining! Prepare to get dusty as you off-road on your very own Polaris UTV, turning and weaving through our specially designed course built for maximum excitement! If you’re looking to experience adrenaline on extreme private tours in Cabo San Lucas, you’ll want to book with us.
For an inside view of this private tour, read up on our blog post Take the Best Cabo Zip Line and ATV Adventure.
Why Choose Cabo Adventures?
When it comes to knowledge, responsibility, and an overall commitment to an exciting and authentic private tour experience, nobody does it better than our team here at Cabo Adventures.
Staffed by experienced locals and outfitted with the industry’s leading equipment and amenities, our tours bring you everything you need to get the most out of Cabo San Lucas. Our Private Outdoor Adventure tour is no exception. As the top Cabo zip line tour in the region, it combines exhilarating activities with incredible vistas to get your heart rate going and make memories you and your friends will never forget.
Keeping You Safe At All Times
Safety is our top priority. We are the only zip line operator in Cabo to offer double-security zip lines and we comply with international ACCT standards so that you can rest assured for your safety as you enjoy this action-packed thrill-ride with your private group! If you are ready to go zip lining in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, our team is the one to choose. Join us and see why we are the top-rated zip line tour in Cabo San Lucas on TripAdvisor!
What's included in this tour
- Professional safety gear
- Delicious handmade quesadillas
- Salsa and salad bar
- Beer and flavored water
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Child prices apply to children ages 8 to 11. Any child age 12 years and older is considered an adult
- Minimum height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras of all types, including GoPro and hands-free cameras are not allowed
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license
- Driver's permits are not allowed
- A $25 USD collision/damage waiver insurance will be charged at check-in
- An entry fee at Outdoor Zip Line Adventure will be charged at check-in. This fee is not included and it is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child.
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance.
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
What to bring
- Long shorts or pants
- Clothes that can get dusty in the desert
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Money for entrance fee, photos and souvenirs