Outback and Camel Ride Safari
From $109 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Set out on a voyage of unique proportions as you journey through the Baja desert atop a friendly camel. Discover the natural wonders and rich Baja Californian culture of the region from our expert guides at our new ranch, “Tierra Sagrada.”
Get introduced to your camel by name before hopping on the hump and setting off to explore! A 20-minute camel-riding desert safari in Cabo is a truly unique way to take in the picturesque scenery of Baja California Sur. Add to that a guided nature walk, unlimited Mexican buffet and Tequila tasting in Cabo San Lucas, and you’ve got a tour to remember.
Your Camel Ride in Cabo includes a visit to EcoFarm, a series of interactive experiences around sustainability and conservation. Come and enjoy an hour of fun educational workshops at EcoFarm.
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Guided nature walk
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting
- Tortilla-making class
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Use of cameras, cell phones and GoPro are restricted during the camel ride
- Not recommended for guest with back or neck problems
- For safety reasons, expecting mothers may not participate in this tour
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
What to bring
- Cool clothing
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Light sweater (winter months)
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellant
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs