Outback and Camel Ride Safari
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
From February 1 to March 30, the 4 PM departure on the Camel Safari includes a campfire to enjoy the beautiful sunset and end your adventure under the stars. Book the 4 PM tour and join us in this fantastic closing of the day!
Set out on a journey through the Baja desert on this 3-hour outback and camel ride safari tour! Your day begins with a complimentary hotel pickup in one of our air-conditioned vans that will take you to our Tierra Sagrada ranch (about 45 minutes of travel time from Cabo San Lucas). Upon arrival, we’ll introduce you to the camel you’ll be riding on for a 20-minute ride along the desert and beside the Pacific Ocean. Take a quick stop to meet a camel and pose for a photo before discovering the richness of the Baja culture with the advice of our expert guides on an educational nature walk. To finish off the tour, we’ll provide you with a traditional Mexican buffet lunch as well as a mezcal and tequila tasting. This is an amazing tour that offers a little bit of everything for guests who want to experience all that Cabo San Lucas has to offer.
The Best Camel Rides in Cabo
If you’re looking for a different and down-to-earth means of enjoying the spectacular landscape of Cabo San Lucas and the surrounding Baja California Sur region, camel riding is the perfect choice for you.
Here at Cabo Adventures, we offer the best camel rides in Cabo, great for kids and adults. Staffed and supervised by expert local tour guides, our camel riding desert safari tours are both safe and enjoyable. Even if you’ve never encountered these magnificent and docile animals before, you’ll quickly feel at home camel riding with us.
Ride along the Cabo desert and beside the Pacific Ocean at our new ranch, “Tierra Sagrada” to enjoy the sights, the refreshing sea breeze, and the crashing waves on this unique eco-tour. Take a quick stop to meet our sweetest camel and pose for a fun photo! When it comes to camel riding in Cabo, there is no better tour out there.
More Than Just Camel Riding
Camel riding may be the central focus of our Outback and Camel Ride Desert Safari in Cabo, but it’s not the only reason to book. Interested in tequila tasting in Cabo San Lucas? We’ve got you covered. Finish your desert safari in Cabo with a delicious, multi-course Mexican lunch, complete with refreshing beverages and tequila tasting at our Casa Típica that overlooks the boundless Pacific Ocean!
Also, enjoy an educational hike through the landscape of the Baja outback and participate in an authentic tortilla-making lesson led by local experts. Camel riding never tasted so good! Check out a list of all that’s included in our Outback and Camel Ride Desert Safari below.
What's included in this tour
- Camel Ride
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Guided nature walk
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting
- Tortilla-making class
- Round-trip Transportation
Available for purchase
- Alcoholic beverages
- Private tour
What do you need to know before you book
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance. For reservations booked less than 24 hours in advance it is necessary to call (624) 173-9528.
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Maximum weight per person: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- For safety reasons, cell phones, cameras and GoPro are not permitted during the Camel ride
- Not recommended for guests with back or neck problems
- Expecting mothers may not participate
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Athletic shoes
- Light sweater (winter)
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellant
- Money for photos, gratuities and souvenirs
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs