Outback and Camel Ride in Private
From: $1799 USD-30%
From: $1259 USD
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Experience Private Camel Riding in Cabo
Set out on a voyage of unique proportions on a private camel ride as you journey through the Baja desert. Discover on this private experience the natural wonders and rich Baja Californian culture of the region from our expert guides at our new ranch, “Tierra Sagrada.”
Get introduced to your camel by name before hopping on the hump and setting off to explore! A 20-minute private camel-riding desert safari in Cabo is a truly unique way to take in the picturesque scenery of Baja California Sur. Add to that a guided nature walk, unlimited Mexican buffet, and Tequila tasting in Cabo San Lucas, and you’ve got a tour to remember, all with just your closest friends or family.
Enjoy your Cabo Private Outback and Camel Ride for $1,799 USD for up to 14 passengers. Contact our Travel Advisor at 1-800-916 8734 or email@example.com and start planning your unforgettable Private excursion.
Family Friendly Private Camel Tours
If you’re looking for a different and down-to-earth means of enjoying the spectacular landscape of Cabo San Lucas and the surrounding Baja California Sur region, private camel riding is the perfect choice for you.
Here at Cabo Adventures, we offer the best private camel rides in Cabo, great for kids ages 5 and up, and adults. Staffed and supervised by expert local tour guides, our family friendly camel-riding tours are both safe and enjoyable. Even if you’ve never encountered these magnificent and docile animals before, you’ll quickly feel at ease.
Ride along the Cabo desert and beside the Pacific Ocean at our new ranch, “Tierra Sagrada” to enjoy the sights, the refreshing sea breeze, and the crashing waves on this unique eco-tour. Take a quick stop to meet our sweetest camel and pose for a fun photo! When it comes to camel riding in Cabo, there is no better tour out there.
Enjoy Tequila Tasting and Mexican Cuisine
Camel riding may be the central focus of our Private Outback and Camel Ride tour, but it’s not the only reason to book. Interested in tequila tasting in Cabo San Lucas? We’ve got you covered. Finish your private safari in Cabo with a delicious, multi-course Mexican lunch, complete with refreshing beverages and tequila tasting at our Casa Típica that overlooks the boundless Pacific Ocean!
Also, enjoy an educational hike through the landscape of the Baja outback and participate in an authentic tortilla-making lesson led by local experts. Camel riding never tasted so good! Check out a list of all that’s included in our Private Outback and Camel Ride Desert Safari below.
What's included in this experience
- Traditional Mexican buffet lunch at the captivating Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Guided nature walk
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting
- Tortilla-making class
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Use of cameras, cell phones, and GoPro is restricted during the camel ride
- Not recommended for guest with back or neck problems
- For safety reasons, expecting mothers may not participate in this tour
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 25 USD per adult and 12.5 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance.
What to bring
- Cool clothing
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Light sweater (winter months)
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellant
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos, tips and souvenirs
- Tennis shoes or boots
- A comfortable shirt