Mountain Bike Adventure
From $89 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Have you been dreaming about mountain biking the Baja Peninsula? While some adventurers take this trek and make it an epic weeks-long camping excursion, we bring guests to the very best spots for a half-day mountain bike adventure that’s great for both seasoned cyclists and those new to mountain biking, too.
Our expert guides will lead you over sliding, sandy trails and up and down rolling hills in this one of a kind eco-adventure tour of the Mexican outback. Even better, your ride through this fascinating desert landscape will include an up-close look at the plants and wildlife that flourish in this seemingly harsh environment.
Every water break will be another opportunity to learn about the flora and the fauna of the Baja Peninsula.
- Professional gear (29 inch wheel Trek Roscoe 6 bikes)
- Safety helmets and gloves
- Bottled water
- Traditional Mexican Buffet lunch at the beautiful and exclusive Tierra Sagrada Ranch.
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
Know before you book
- Minimum height 1.5m / 5ft
- Maximum weight 120kgs / 265lbs
- For safety reasons cameras and phones are no permitted
- Guests must be fully mobile and in good physical condition
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with back, neck or respiratory problems
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in.
What to bring
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (winter months)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs