Mountain Bike Adventure
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 8 years old
Best Price Guarantee
The Most Fun Cabo Mountain Bike Tour
Have you been dreaming about mountain biking the Baja Peninsula? While some adventurers take this trek and make it an epic weeks-long camping excursion, we bring guests to the very best spots for a half-day mountain bike adventure that’s great for both seasoned cyclists and those new to mountain biking, too.
Our expert guides will lead you over sliding, sandy trails and up and down rolling hills in this one of a kind eco-adventure tour of the Mexican outback. Even better, your ride through this fascinating desert landscape will include an up-close look at the plants and wildlife that flourish in this seemingly harsh environment.
On top of that, this thrilling Mountain Bike tour in Cabo includes a visit to EcoFarm, a series of interactive experiences surrounding sustainability and conservation. Come and enjoy an hour of fun educational workshops at the EcoFarm. Click here to discover EcoFarm!
Explore the Baja on a Bike!
As you pedal, you’ll gaze into vast, wide-open spaces where beauty can be found in the relative solitude. Every water break will be another opportunity to learn about the flora and the fauna of the Baja Peninsula.
The horizon will wrap itself around you in a way that is unique to this surprisingly lush desert landscape… until your uninterrupted view is broken by one of the majestic towering Cardón cacti that call the Baja Peninsula home.
There are boojum trees, which look like something straight out of a Dr. Seuss book and grow nowhere else on earth, and beautiful flowering agave, too.
While there are other ways to experience Baja, your mountain bike adventure will give you time to really soak up everything there is to see in this beautiful landscape.
How Hot Will It Get?
Not as hot as you might expect! The climate here is relatively dry, which means your mountain bike adventure will be a pleasant ride.
The Pacific Ocean does a lot to moderate the temperature and at the end of your adventure, you probably won’t feel uncomfortably hot when it’s time to sit down at our charming casa típica for an absolutely delicious Mexican meal and our signature tequila tasting.
When Is the Best Time of Year for a Mountain Bike Adventure in Cabo?
While the peak tourist season tends to be May through September, that just means you might see a few more mountain bikers or hikers as you enjoy your own ride.
In winter, the wind can kick up and you may want to wear a parka, but in general, the temperature tends to be relatively mild all year round. In springtime, it’s not unusual to see beautiful carpets of desert wildflowers, though the landscape is equally breathtaking all year round.
We’re a Leader in Cabo San Lucas Outdoor Activities
Whether your mountain bike adventure is the only tour you’ve scheduled so far or you’re looking for other outdoor activities in Cabo, we specialize in giving our guests one of a kind opportunities to experience Cabo’s untouched natural beauty.
Check out our growing lineup of nature-inspired tours that run the gamut from exciting adrenaline challenges to more relaxed eco-education excursions. No matter what you’re looking for in outdoor tours in Cabo San Lucas, we have adventures you’ll love and remember for the rest of your life.
What's included in this tour
- Professional gear (29 inch wheel Trek Roscoe 6 bikes)
- Safety helmets and gloves
- Bottled water
- Traditional Mexican Buffet lunch at the beautiful and exclusive Tierra Sagrada Ranch.
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Mezcal & Tequila Tasting
- A one-hour visit to EcoFarm
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
What do you need to know before you book
- Minimum height 1.5m / 5ft
- Maximum weight 120kgs / 265lbs
- For safety reasons cameras and phones are not permitted
- Guests must be fully mobile and in the good physical condition
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with back, neck, or respiratory problems
- The entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada is 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. Please keep in mind this is not included and shall be paid at check-in
- Round-trip transportation is included from select hotels exclusively for our guests who book their tours at least 24 hours in advance
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests
What to bring
- Cool, comfortable clothing and a light sweater (winter months)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Money for entrance fee at Tierra Sagrada, photos and souvenirs