Dolphin Swim Experience in Cabo
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 4 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Imagine getting up close and personal with one of the most intelligent and friendly marine animals in the world - dolphins! Swimming with dolphins in Cabo is an unforgettable experience.
With this swim with dolphins program in Cabo, you'll have the chance to not only witness these amazing creatures up close but to also have a belly swim through the pool and even get a hug or kiss from your new dolphin friend.
Plus, with Cabo Adventures dolphin encounter, you get to learn from a Marine Mammal Specialist, making this experience both fun and educational. If you are coming to Cabo, this is the best dolphin swim that you can choose.
- The only 2 places in Cabo where you can have a lifetime experience swimming with dolphins! In Cabo, we have dolphin centers in two locations: Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. Our facilities offer educational and interactive experiences from genuine professionals who are passionate about sharing their knowledge in a fun way.
A Dolphin Program for the Whole Family
With this experience, everyone ages 4 and up can hug, play with, and swim with one of our curious, highly-trained, and friendly bottlenose dolphins. Not only are they fascinating; they’re also charming and just as excited to meet you as you are to meet them.
Our crew of marine mammal specialists makes sure that your encounter is safe, fun, and educational—and we put special emphasis on the safety of the dolphins.
What Makes Our Swim Experience Different?
Many dolphin tours are just for strong swimmers, but this unique experience is perfect for the whole family because it offers the comfort of a shallow-water platform, without missing out on one of the most enjoyable dolphin experiences available.
First, you’ll learn all about dolphin anatomy from one of the best teachers around: an energetic and friendly Pacific Bottlenose! You’ll feel its smooth and slippery skin as you give your dolphin a rub down, get to know one another through play, and then rocket across the pool, belly-to-belly, with one of these amazing, friendly dolphins.
Interacting with Dolphins Leaves a Lasting Impression on Your Heart
These lovable creatures are empathetic, sensitive, and very curious. Whether you communicate with hand signals or simply with a look, you will sense their deep intelligence. Rest assured that the safety of the dolphins is our top priority, along with fostering a unique experience that’s fun for you and these amazing marine mammals.
Of course, swimming with dolphins is exciting, too! Dolphins are playful, but they’re also majestic, and as you race across the pool with your dolphin you’ll experience a rush of adrenaline and a new appreciation for the variety of life that thrives in the sea.
Why Small Group Dolphin Excursions are Best
Dolphins enjoy interacting with people as much as we love interacting with them, but to ensure the health and safety of the dolphins and our guests, we limit the size and length of our tours. This ensures not only that our friendly dolphins have plenty of time each day to relax, but also that all of our guests have plenty of time to interact with a dolphin! And because of this commitment, our safety and health records are second to none.
Please take a look at the Humane Conservation program in which Cabo Dolphins is certified, to learn more about how we care for our dolphins.
What's included in this experience
- Wetsuit (winter months)
Available for purchase
- Private Tour Available
What do you need to know before you book
- Add round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo for just 10 USD per traveler. Calla us at +1-800-916-8734 or email us to book this service
- Minimum age 4 years old
- Each child between the ages 4-9 must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older)
- Child prices apply to children ages 4-9
- Children 10 years old or more are considered paying adults
- Cameras allowed in observation areas only
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed
- Life jackets are provided and required
- Expecting mothers are restricted
What to bring
- Money for photos, gratuities and souvenirs