Combo: Arch + Camels + Lunch
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Visit the famous Arch of Cabo San Lucas, take a camel ride on the beach and enjoy traditional Mexican food!
Witness the two most iconic attractions of Cabo in a single day! Your day begins with a cruise where you will get to explore Cabo's famous Land's End Arch, Lover's Beach, and the always-bustling sea lion colony in our exciting speedboats! Afterward, we’ll take a scenic drive along the Pacific coast in our AC vehicles to our private ranch, "Tierra Sagrada".
While there you’ll get the chance to explore a sustainable eco-farm and interact with farm animals and a variety of fun and educational activities before you enjoy a unique camel ride on a pristine beach. These magnificent and docile animals will walk by the shore giving you a spectacular view of the landscape. Take a quick stop to meet our friendly camels and pose for a fun photo!
We’ll then conclude the day with a delicious Mexican buffet and refreshing beverages at our Casa Típica which overlooks the Pacific Ocean. This is a great tour to experience the best that Cabo has to offer!
Finish your adventure day enjoying delicious handmade quesadillas with Mexican salsas, salad bar and refreshing beverages at our Casa Típica which overlooks the Pacific Ocean.
- See Cabo’s famous Land’s end arch, lover’s beach, & sea lion colony
- Visit our private ranch Tierra Sagrada, home to a unique eco-farm
- Go camel riding along a pristine beach
- Enjoy a Mexican buffet at Casa Típica
What's included in this tour
- Water Station
- Round-trip Transportation
- Available for purchase: photos, souvenirs, alcoholic beverages, private tour
What do you need to know before you book
- Park Entrance Fee: 20 USD per person
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Expecting mothers may not participate
- Tour is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
- Due to boat design, restrooms are not available onboard
- For safety reasons, cell phones, cameras and GoPro are not permitted during the camel ride.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Athletic shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen & repellent