Private Yacht Honeymoon Charter in Cabo
Make your honeymoon a truly extraordinary experience by booking a private yacht honeymoon charter with Cabo Adventures. This luxury excursion is a great way for you and your partner to reconnect and disconnect from the busyness of your wedding. No matter how you wish to spend your day or evening aboard, we can fully customize your charter experience to whatever you wish it to be.
Yacht Honeymoon Charter Highlights:
- Visit breathtaking landmarks: Avoid the crowds and customize your day with the landmarks you want to see the most during your time in Cabo.
- First-class service: Our bilingual yacht crew members are here to ensure you get the most out of your charter experience.
- Round trip transportation: Our crew will pick you up at your hotel, and once you’ve enjoyed your romantic day or night charter, we’ll bring you right back.
- Open Bar & Lunch: Enjoy a fresh, delicious lunch and open bar that will give you all the energy you need for lounging, exploring, and making happy memories with your partner.
- Fun Water Activities: From paddleboarding to scuba diving, our Cabo Adventures team will ensure you have all the equipment you need.
Honeymoon Charter Destinations
During your special honeymoon yacht charter, we can take you to some of the most breathtaking sights in Cabo, including:
- The Arch and Land's End
- Santa María Bay
- Chileno Bay
- Palmilla Bay
- Sea Ray Sport Yacht 45 ft.
- Double Deck Azimut Yacht 45 ft.
- Regal Cruiser Premium Yacht 52 ft.
- Leopard Sailcat 47 ft.
- Leopard Powercat 47 ft.
- Beneteau Monohull Sailboat 50 ft.
Experience the Best of Cabo on Your Honeymoon with Cabo Adventures
Make your honeymoon a truly unforgettable experience by chartering a private yacht with Cabo Adventures. Experience the difference that five-star service, impeccable food, drinks, and personalities make for your special time away together. Contact our travel advisors today to book your private yacht honeymoon charter in paradise.
What’s included in this tour
- Private vessel with bilingual crew
- Lunch and open bar onboard
- Snorkeling gear & paddleboards
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van
What to bring
- Swimsuit and sun-protective clothing
- Sunglasses and hat
- Sweater or light jacket (in winter)