Day Yacht Charters Cabo
Enjoy an upscale day aboard a luxury yacht in Cabo San Lucas with the amazing crew at Cabo Adventures! By choosing to spend the day with us, you’ll have the chance to experience a fully-customized charter complete with 5-star service, an open bar, delicious catered food, and much more with the beautiful Sea of Cortez as your backdrop.
Day Yacht Charter Highlights
- Fun water activities: From paddleboarding to scuba diving, our Cabo Adventures team will provide you with the equipment you need for a fun-filled day on the Sea of Cortez.
- Privacy, personalization, and unparalleled service: Experience the best that Cabo has to offer from the comfort of a private yacht, without any of the crowds.
- Indulge in an open bar & an excellently prepared lunch: Enjoy a fresh and delicious lunch and open bar that will give you all the energy you need for a day of relaxation, exploring, or making happy memories.
- Round trip transportation: Your first-class service will begin as soon as our drivers pick you up at your hotel through to when we return you safely to your accommodations where you can reflect on a perfect day under the sun.
Day Yacht Charter Destinations
During your yacht charter, we can take you to some of the best sights in Cabo San Lucas, such as:
- The Arch and Land's End
- Santa María Bay
- Chileno Bay
- Palmilla Bay
Choose from any of the following yachts, sailboats, or catamarans:
- Sea Ray Sport Yacht 45 ft., for up to 8 passengers
- Double Deck Azimut Yacht 45 ft., for up to 12 passengers
- Regal Cruiser Premium Yacht 52 ft., for up to 12 passengers
- Leopard Sailcat 47 ft., for up to 20 passengers
- Leopard Powercat 47 ft., for up to 22 passengers
- Beneteau Monohull Sailboat 50 ft., for up to 16 passengers
Book Your Day Yacht Charter in Cabo Today
Ready to plan a sunny day aboard an impressive yacht? Get in touch with our travel advisors today and we’ll be happy to help you plan a fun-filled day for you and your guests.
What's included in this tour
- Private vessel with bilingual crew
- Lunch and open bar onboard
- Snorkeling gear & paddleboards
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van
What to bring
- Swimsuit & Sun protective clothing
- Sunglasses & hat
- Sweater or light jacket (in winter)