PADI SCUBA Diver Certification
Short on time and long on the urge to become a certified diver? The PADI Scuba Diver certification might just be for you. This course requires less time than the PADI Open Water Diver course, covering only the first three of five sections of knowledge development, the first three of five confined waters sessions, and the first two of four open water training dives, resulting in a limited certification. Particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily in the company of a dive guide or if you have limited time to devote to scuba certification, consider becoming a PADI Scuba Diver.
Don't Spend Vacation Time in a Classroom
Scuba Diving it's something you've always thought about doing. Now you can learn to dive when it's convenient for you with PADI eLearning. You'll learn the basic principles of scuba through PADI's interactive, online program. Go at your own pace, on your own time anywhere there's internet access. Complete you elearning before arriving in Cabo and start diving right away.
Click Here if you don't want to spend vacation time in a classroom.
Dive all over the world
This certification allows for ample dive experience and is a good warm-up for the Open Water Diver course, if that's your ultimate goal. PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or Instructor to a maximum depth of 12 metres / 40 feet
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in other diving activities as long as they have the required supervision
- Continue their dive training and complete PADI Open Water Diver certification and other specialty courses
Fun & Knowledge
Upgrade to Open Water Diver whenever you want! The Scuba Diver certification opens the door on the underwater world for anyone who's thought that a course would take too long or be too difficult.
With less time than the Scuba Diver course takes, you can make the jump to Open Water Diver certification and start scuba diving independently whenever time allows or you're up for more
What you learn
All the basics of scuba diving through knowledge development, a set of scuba skills in confined waters that you'll use again during open water dives, and an appreciation for the underwater world that will keep you coming back for more bottom time every chance you get!
During the course you'll cover material and practice skills related to topics such as:
- Buoyancy skills including comfortable ascents and descents, and breathing underwater
- Staying warm underwater, streamlining your swimming skills and buddy diving techniques
- Diving environments and aquatic life you're likely to encounter
- Preventing common problems underwater
- An introduction to boat diving
The fine print...
- For your closest Cabo Adventure confined waters lessons or refresher courses, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or see our Contact Us page.
- Diving within 24 hours of your flight home is not recommended.
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our learn to dive programs.
- Anybody signing up for courses will be asked to complete a medical clearance questionnaire.